Páginas

quarta-feira, agosto 01, 2012

Nude Shoes


 Hi guys! Sorry for the luck of post last week! I can't find time to post and pose! Ive been working last two weeks even sundays! Im so so haggard and tired! But I will make it up this coming weekend!
For now I want to share my cravings for Nude shoes. I really want to own a nude pumps and I found this site that have a wide shoe collections online Passarela.com. 
I selected this Nude pumps that have different styles! If only I can have all of them! Im totally inlove at 10th shoes here simple but chic but sadly my size was already out of stock! Which nude shoes will u pick if I were yu guys? 

Oi meninas! Como voces estao? Alguem ja conheci esta site da Passarela.com? Eles tem grande varidade de sapatos e um das mais vendidas aqui em brasil! Ja comprei uma vez la! Agora estou querendo compra um Sapato Nude o 10 sapato aqui mas infelizmente jaa acabou meu numero! Se voce pode escolher qual voces vai querer aqui? Beijos!


















7 comentários:

  1. I love all of your picks and my fave pair are the ones with coloured flowers on them, super cute!

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Amei e queria todos! rsrs

    beeijo
    http://www.misssainha.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. aah..they look so damn classy!!! gr8 post :)
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ResponderExcluir
  4. All of them are very pretty.
    I need a new pair ASAP.
    ~Jazmin

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I never thought of nude shoes before, but they would be an AMAZING finishing touch to an outfit. I especially like the pairs with sequins. (:

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Seguindo.. segue de volta? http://b-2me.blogspot.com.br/

    Xoxo!!

    ResponderExcluir

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...