Páginas

quinta-feira, outubro 25, 2012

Crackled Nails for Halloween

Hi guys I picked out my red and black crackle nail polish to paint my nails.. So after painting my nails I realized that it´s kinda creepy bloody type right? That´s why I called this A Halloween Crackled \Nails. Does it? First of all I painted my nails with black polish first, except the ring finger I painted it Red and let them dry. And painted over the black polish with red crackle polish and the ring finger with black crackle polish. Hope you guys like it! By the way Do you already saw my Skull Nails?? Check em out here..
 
 
Ola Amores! Aqui um Unha de semana pra voces. Como e \halloween esta chegando fiz meu unha que parece machucado nao e? Sei la que parece mesmo! kkk! Entao usei a minha esmalte craquelado que faz tempo que comprei mas eu usou so quando meus unhas quebra..Nao tenho vontade de fazer desenhos ou alguma artes quando  unhas quebram nao e? Entao pintei primeiro com esmalte preto e deixei seca. E pintei vermelho o outro unha. Depois de secar pintei em cima de esmalte preto o esmalte vermelho craquelado. E a Unha com esmalte vermelho pintei em cima o esmalte craqeulado preto. Ah,eu tenho outra Unha de Halloween que fiz tambem e Unha de Caveira clique aqui.
Beijos e ate proxima!





2 comentários:

Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...